Centrally Located, Charming Vacation Home - Listing #4
Our family fell in love with Mammoth Mountain many years ago and we still revel in its beauty and awesome magnitude, which is why we choose to have a special place to come to when we visit Mammoth Mountain.
Our family condo offers a comfortable and inviting place to rest and reminisce the day's activities and adventures of fishing, hiking, skiing, mountain biking or horseback riding.
Decorated in a mountain theme that is complementary to the surrounding majestic mountains our rental condo is a great place to feel part of Mammoth and nature yet have the comforts of home.
For Complete Pictures & Amenities click here
This is our family condo that we rent to others who appreciate this special place called Mammoth Mountain. We home is cozy, comfortable and affordable.
There are many condos in Mammoth for rent but we like to think that we offer you a wonderful Mammoth rental that feels like home, that's inviting, relaxing, comfortable yet close to everything and affordable. Our rental guest comments say it all and as a result we have a loyal following of returning guests that have shared with us their experience of their stay with us while visiting Mammoth Mountain.
To read our guest comments click here
Our Mammoth mountain Condo Rental comes with everything you will need for your stay, a stocked kitchen, towels, lines, bedding, firewood, wireless internet, cable and view of Mammoth Mountain, The Sherwin's and Mammoth Mountain Rock and according to a past guest "stellar" accommodations. All at an affordable price year round.
We always have a special going for our rental condo and we NEVER charge a security deposit, NO KEY deposit and NO linens fee.
Our family has been fortunate to enjoy Mammoth for many years and we hope to provide you with a condo rental experience that will be relaxing, pleasant and affordable, a condo rental in Mammoth Mountain where your experience will be everything and more than what you expected. No surprises just a wonderful feeling of being relaxed and comfortable. We hope to entice you to return again and again to Mammoth Mountain and revel in the beauty and wonder of nature.
The condo was recently updated with new furniture, decor and lots more. Our Mammoth condo has great views, is close to everything and comes with everything you will need to have a comfortable stay. New iPod, iPad and Android docking station for your musical enjoyment. The kitchen is fully stocked, TV's in every room with cable service, and free wireless internet. Lots of complementary firewood for those snowy winter days. Enjoy the pool, spa and sauna that Krystal Villa East complex has to offer after your day of fun in Mammoth.
Accommodations for up to 6 people.
- Complementary Wi-Fi (wireless internet access).
- 1 Bedroom with queen size bed. New mattress, luxurious bedding. Attached full bathroom. New window coverings. New dual pane sliding doors that lead to the deck.
- Loft with insulated privacy curtain. Bunk bed with queen size bed, and two twin beds. New mattresses, luxurious bedding and new pillows and plenty of blankets. Full bathroom upstairs with the loft.
- Linens and towels provided
- South facing deck with new dual pane sliding doors with views of the Sherwin's from the living room master bedroom.
- Living room with comfy couch, 32" Flat screen TV, iPod, iPad and Android docking station, wood burning firebox with complementary firewood. Cable , DVD and VHS. Electric heater if you prefer.
- Updated kitchen with stove, oven and microwave and full size refrigerator.
- Eat in kitchen with table and 6 chairs, a real plus unlike many condo's that offer a bar that seats only 2-3 people.
- New kitchenware (Plates, glasses, utensils, pots and pans).
- New Pergo flooring in Kitchen. Livingroom and bathrooms. Ceiling heaters in the bathrooms to keep you nice and warm.
- Updated full bathroom ( tub and shower) with Pergo flooring.
- Deck with spectacular views of the Sherwin Mountains.
- Flat screen TVs in three rooms (master bedroom, loft and living room). No boxie old fashioned TV's here.
- Ski and board storage by the front door outside. It's nice not to bring the wet gear indoors.
- New window coverings throughout.
- Fishing pole storage on the deck.
- Vaulted ceiling with clear story window with vertical blinds.
- Quiet street (not on a main road).
- Off street parking
- Waking distance to the Red or Green line shuttles (free) to take you skiing or boarding at the Main lodge, Village, or Eagle Lodge. You decide. Avoid the parking hassles and ride the free shuttle.
To see what is near by our condo click here
2 Bedrooms: 1 queen size bed in master bedroom. Bunk bed with queen size bed and two twin beds in loft.
Spa, Pool and Sauna hours and availability subject to change without notice. See rental Contract for details.
Mammoth Lakes Business Tax Certificate No:5365
Rates listed below are approximate.
Click the "Get A Quote" button located above the pictures for exact rates.
Summer Rates: May - November
Weekday days (Sun - Thur) starting at 85/night
Weekends ( Fri -Sat) starting at 110/night
Winter Rates: November - April
Weekdays (Sun-Thur) starting at 100/night
Weekends (Fri-Sat) starting at 175/night
All reservation are subject to Mammoth TOT tax of 13%, 3% reservation fee, Damage insurance & departure cleaning fee. No upfront security deposit necessary.
For Holiday rates "Get A Quote". Holiday rates may vary.
Rates are subject to change without notice
Payment methods: Credit Card- Visa or Master Card
Address: 137 Laurel Mountain Road Mammoth Lakes
Pets: Not allowed
Current Special Offers:
Stay Mon,Tues & Wed & get Thurs free!
Stay 1 night get 50% of 2nd night applicable to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights only
This offer cannot be combined with other specials. All reservations are subject to departure cleaning fee and Mammoth Town Tax unless otherwise specified. Specials can not be applied to holiday periods unless otherwise specified.