This listing has been updated! To view the latest info on this listing, click here to check it out on our new website.
Enjoy this home away from home. This recently updated 2 story townhouse is bright, comfortable, and centrally located in the heart of Mammoth. Entrance is at the bottom floor with stairs leading to the main room. This two bedroom, two bath unit sleeps six. Full size bunk beds; the master and sleeper sofa are queen sized. No smoking, but small dogs are accepted with a pet fee. Located within walking distance to many great restaurants and close to the shuttle route. Fully stocked kitchen, HDT, DVR, DVD and VHS. Wired and Wi-Fi Internet access and office work station. Enjoy the use of the pool and spa, or relax on the balcony.
Information and Amenities:
- Centrally located in a quiet community.
- Accommodates up to 6 people.
- Tastefully appointed throughout.
- 2 Bedrooms: Master Bedroom is a Queen Mattress, 2nd Bedroom has a Bunk bed with Full size mattresses, and a Queen Sofa Sleeper in Living area.
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Large deck with seating.
- All bedding and towels are provided. Extra blankets and pillows.
- Complimentary wired or Wi-Fi access
- Living room - HD flat screen TV, DVR, DVD/VCR, HD cable service and music station.
- Master bedroom - Flat screen TV with digital cable service and music stations.
- 2nd bedroom - Flat screen TV with digital cable service and integrated DVD.
- Local Phone service
- Fully appointed kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and full size refrigerator; additional convenience appliances.
- Full size table with roomy seating for 6.
- Wood Pellet Firebox with complimentary, convenient pellets.
- Energy efficient windows and doors, newer window coverings throughout.
Flat screen TV with integrated DVD in 2nd bedroom
Office work station with wired or WiFi internet access, and all-in-one printer scanner copier and fax.
Free long distance calling to 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii
New wall heaters.
- Pool (not heated) and spa available for your use while renting.
- Free Green line shuttle stop #33 is directly outside the complex (to and from Eagle Lodge) and operates November through April in the winter. Red line shuttle stop is one block away and operates through closing day (to and from The Village and Main Lodge).
- Walking distance to many favorite Mammoth Restaurants.
Pet Fee: $75 per pet
Master - 1 queen size bed
2nd - Bunk beds with full size mattresses
Living Room - 1 queen sofa sleeper
*Not handicap accessible
**Spa, pool, and sauna hours, availability, and conditions are subject to change without notice. See rental Contract for details.
***Internet service/WiFi is NOT guaranteed. See contract for details.
Mammoth Business Tax Certificate #7100
Guest can review their stay at this property by sending us and email or completing an anonymous survey upon departure.
7/15/2015 Anita and Tom W.
We have enjoyed your condo whenever it has been available for our stays. There is something very restful about being here. It is bright, comfortable, nicely decorated and very clean. Thanks for accommodating our visits. See you again next season!
6/30/2015 Arlene and George B.
We love how relaxed we are here. We are coming back to your unit when we need another R & R session. It is convenient to our favorite restaurant, and has easy access to the shuttle.
We had a great time staying at the unit; Timberline, # last weekend.We appreciated how clean it was and that it had almost everything we could need.We used the last of the Garlic powder and we would have appreciated it.We will be in touch to look into rentals in the future.
We had a wonderful time at this unit. Everything was clean and worked properly. The location was excellent, with easy access to the town and the Mountain, with some nice wooded area nearby for walking the dog. We definitely plan on returning! Thanks!
3/10/2014 Doug and Louise
We had another wonderful stay in Timberline. This is really starting to feel like our 'home away from home' and we look forward to staying here whenever we come to Mammoth. The unit is in great condition. Looking forward to our next trip to Mammoth and stay at Timberline.
I just wanted to say we loved your condo and had a great stay
last week. The condo was very bright and clean and the water pressure
in the shower was great. We also thought that was the best hot tub we
have ever been in which was very nice after lots of biking and hiking.
And, most importantly, it was a very airtight condo that kept the
smoke out. The smoke from the fire was off and on most of the week and
even if it was very smokey outside, the condo was very comfortable
inside. Last year we got smoked out of another condo and had to leave,
so this year was much better. We will definitely stay again in the
future! Thank you!